As we finish up our GDPR work, we’ve also found time to make some further improvements as well.
When you edit fields in the report editor, the edit is now through a movable window instead of a separate page. This change makes it easier to see your existing report data as you edit fields, as well as avoiding unnecessary lengthy report refreshes.
We’ve also got a long list of small changes:
- Process dashboards do a better job of handling out of sequence steps and calculating duration from those out of sequence steps.
- User source imports give you the option of refreshing from Dropbox.
- You can now reorder your Top Reports and Dashboards.
- There's a new option of "Fill In Zeroes" for column charts which allows you to automatically generate zero values for dates with no data.
- Dashboard PDFs will use your PDF settings in all cases.
- You can hide Form report fields with no data by toggling the "Hide if No Data" option.
We have much more coming in the next couple of months as well!